Estádio Urbano Caldeira, also known as Vila Belmiro, the home for Brazilian side Santos FC is celebrating its 105th anniversary, and Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar Jr. decided to put together of his top five goals scored at the stadium.
The 29-year-old spent ten years with the club, so Neymar has fond memories, like helping Santos march towards the Copa Libertadores in 2011. “It was my home for a long time, and it still is. I was very happy there,” Neymar said.
Vila Belmiro is the second stadium where Neymar Jr has played the most and scored goals since he turned professional in 2009. There were 95 games and 62 goals scored.
Here’s the top-five list Neymar for goals scored at Vila Belmiro:
1. 2010 – Santos 10 x 0 Naviraiense | Brazil’s Cup
2. 2011 – Santos 3 x 2 Colo-Colo | Copa Libertadores
3. 2011 – Santos 4 x 5 Flamengo | Brasileirão
4. 2012 – Santos 2 x 2 Atletico MG | Brasileirão
5. 2012 – Santos 3 x 1 International | Copa Libertadores